Nickel S-Locks M
In 1981, Schaller developed and got the patent for a totally new category of product, which revolutionized the connection between guitar and strap.
With its unique design and functionality, Schaller has been setting the standard in strap locks for decades.
We protect your beloved instruments.
In 2018, Schaller will pave the way for the next generation of revolutionary strap locks.
Schaller proudly presents:
The new S-Locks,
S for safe, S for silent and S for Schaller strap locks!
These new revolutionary S-Locks are silent. They feature an elegant Lock-Wheel, one-piece hardened steel strap buttons, aesthetic design, perfect handling and all former hiccups have been tackled!
3 pieces = 1 S-Lock - perfect!
New and unique solid one-piece strap button in hardened steel with self-tapping wood thread. Simply screw it on with an Allen key (size 3mm/ 1/8").
- 4 mm/ 5/32“ screw with self-tapping wood thread for maximum hold in wood for almost all instruments with existing screws in standard dimensions; for all other cases we offer strap buttons in L and S format (see below); in any case, please read our installation instructions below carefully;
- hardened steel and more than double thickness of the strap button guarantees maximum security against breakage,
- Including high-grade felt washers for ultimate protection of guitar's finish.
- extended thread length for holding straps of up to 6 mm thickness,
- new designed slanted locking bolt in stainless steel for permanent precision, reliable performance and wear-free finish,
- new designed pull-up ball for easy-grip lock and release.
suitable for a standard hole in the strap of 10mm
New Lock-Wheel with unique 3-Step security function:
- Screw our lock wheel with patented self-locking thread tool-free by hand, you already protect your guitar sufficiently (the round shaping must be facing the pull-up ball!).
- Use a 2 mm or 5/64’’ Allen key or screwdriver to tighten it for maximum security.
- Use our micro cone-top screw M2,5x5mm to attach it permanently.
You will never lose your wheel again!
Finally put all parts together and just listen carefully…
Give it a shake, give it a roll and prepare to be amazed:
It is silent!
New silent feature for noiseless performance while moving and playing your instruments.
Schaller - the Original Innovators!
All S-Locks come in a new and attractive re-usable crystal box.
Two more things …
1.) S-Locks are compatible with all existing Schaller Security Locks like this:
- strap button old SecLock + lock new S-Lock
- strap button new S-Lock + lock old SecLock only limited, we do not recommend it.
Please always use our new S-Lock lock with Lock-Wheel on your strap, then you will always be compatible with all strap buttons and at the same time you will always use all the advantages of our new Lock-Wheel.
Please always make sure that the lock is engaged in the strap button, the lock is attached to the belt in such a way that the strap button is secured in the U-shape of the lock and that the instrument does not rotate.
2.) Only one strap and one pair of S-Locks, …for all your guitars!
Enjoy all the benefits of our new S-Locks using one single strap.
Simply use our new strap buttons replacement kits to new S-Locks for all your instruments!
Three different strap buttons to choose from:
L = thread 4,5 mm, length 27 mm
M = thread 4,0 mm, inside 3,0 mm; length 22 mm (standard)
S = thread 3,5mm, inside 2,4 mm; length 18 mm